Thursday, December 01, 2005

I have not blogged for a long time.A few things have kept me busy.

My High School is conducting its First Alumni Reunion on Dec 24th 2005. We have been maintianing a blog and have been getting some good publicity for it.As the General Secy of the Alumni association, I have been busy contacting folks from different batches.We have a few popular personalities too who are coming for the event.We launched our own Alumni Website recently.It is really cool,it has features where folks from different batches can interact among themselves.

Besides that Rediff.com carried out my article in the guest column section.There has been a mixed responses and itz interesting to get different views.:)

I have also been busy organizing some cultural events in the office. Work pressure has also increased.My elder sister undergoes a minor surgery tommorow. I wish her all the best.

This weekend, I should get some free time and resume to my normal blogging.!
BTW, some juniors from my engg college have designed a Racing Car. Here is the article. Great stuff !

PS:Here is a counter view on my Rediff article.Good stuff!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy, what multi-tasking and so diverse too... keep up the stupendous work... u never cease to amaze me...

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous finance homework help online said...

The ideas are reflecting towards better guides and will favorably help students to regard about the vital and concerning piece objects as considered essential.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home