Thursday, August 21, 2008

Return to the Blogosphere

It has been a long time since I have blogged. People still check occasionaly and shoot an email -"Why did you stop".

To be honest, I did not have the time and the drive. I have shuttling between continents, working overtime to complete consulting engagments and if I ever got some time, I took rest. The other reason was that I hardly had any Queen's MBA related stuff to add to this blog.

However, I have decided that I'll occasionally add some tidbits from my life after MBA, and how Queen's MBA has added value to my life. Watch this space.

Anyway, we had a Point 4 in Bangalore recently. Dr. Clinton Free (the unbeatable Aussie) was here for some work. We met him for dinner, and provided below is the picture.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home