Sunday, May 01, 2005

SP Jain institute of Management and Research has offered me an admission to the 1 yr MBA program this year.
They have asked me to pay Rs 1 Lakh in 3 days to confirm my admission.

I would like to go to Queen's next year. Yet, the thought of working in India in the long run and perhaps landing up with no job after graduation at Queen's next year makes me a bit insecure.

Should I just let go all my dreams, ambitions and plans and settle for a B school that will not even provide me 1/10th of the exposure that an International school will provide. I don't think so.

Dad was keen on me joining SP Jain . That way, I wouldn't waste 1 yr and at the same time I'll be in India.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy.. Is it for their Dubai center? One of my friend is possibly joining the Dubai one.. if u wanna know more or discuss something with him, I can get his contact to allow u to get to know the stuff abt the programme better...

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would go for Queens if the choice is between the two ! howdy ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home